Mobile photography has truly gone viral in India and we want to capture all moments instantly. Realising that clicking night time shots using mobiles wasn’t delivering quite the same exciting results, a new mobile player has stepped foot in India with a “Smartest Night Phone”.
TECNO Mobile in Chandigarh
Say hello to Tecno Mobile by Transsion Holdings, a global company that provides mobile communication products and mobile internet services in over 50 countries. Making their foray in India, the company has unveiled its “specially Made for India” i-series smartphones. Theses smartphones come equipped with innovative camera features identified in the ‘Indian photography preference’ survey conducted with a sample size of 2,000 Indians in four states.
Speaking at the unveiling of TECNO Mobile in Chandigarh, Arif Chowdhury, Vice President, Transsion Holdings informed, “India is a key market for us and we believe that our strong retail footprint and service network with our unique ‘151’ promise will further delight the customer. With our glocalised product range, we seek to ‘Do the Undoable’ at the core of our operations in India.”
To boost the confidence of consumers, TECNO smartphones come with ‘151’ promise which offers 100 days’ replacement warranty, 50% buyback and 1-year one-time screen replacement as an initial offering for a limited period. The ‘i’ series includes i7, i5, i5 Pro, i3 and i3 Pro smartphones.
Here are the key features of the phones:
- ‘i’ series allows consumers to own the night with its image processing PIXELEX engine that allows brighter night photography. It also has a night selfie camera with screen flash and front LED flash.
- The software algorithm of the camera is optimized as per Indian consumer localized needs in terms of skin tone, colour preference, contrast etc.
- The smartphones are also equipped with an anti-oil fingerprint sensor that provides hassle free access to the phone under all Indian lifestyle and weather conditions.
- Video chatting with adjustable brightness.
- Rocket charging with bigger batteries.
- Full metal body with sleek design
- VoLTE and ViLTE
- Android Nougat7.0 with highly customized HiOS
- Users can enjoy easy multitasking powered by4GB RAM /32 GB ROM in i7.
- Colours include champagne gold, sky black and space grey
The product portfolio consists of five new innovative smartphones priced competitively at Rs 7,990 to Rs 14,990. While i5, i5 Pro, i3 and i3 pro will all be available across three states of Rajasthan, Gujarat and Punjab from April 22, 2017; i7 will hit the market in May.